Cycle Hire North Wales
We operate a mobile bike hire service, hiring bikes weekends and holidays from Easter to October, anywhere from Abergele to Penmaenmawr, with our main drop off point being Porth Eirias, Colwyn Bay. We deliver for free on Full Days Hire in Colwyn Bay and Rhos on Sea but also deliver to areas such as Llandudno and Conwy for free when you hire more than one bike. We'll also deliver further afield if required. We also cater for large groups and can deliver up to 20 bikes at a time. Our hire prices include a helmet and lock and all our bikes are checked using our 20 Point Bike Check.
Things you need to know 'before you hire'
- Bring a form of ID, such as a Driving Licence or Passport, with you
- You need to fill out a Hire Agreement agreeing to our Terms and Conditions
- Payment can be made by cash or debit/credit card
- Helmets and locks are included in the hire, or bring you own helmet too
- Our bikes are fitted with water bottle holders
- We have a few gel seat covers if you wish to have more comfort
- We can advise you on bike routes and where to stop on the way
- We will provide you with maps if required
Book your bike
To make sure you get the bike you want on the day that's right for you, please contact us or book online to tell us what you'd like to hire. We'll get back to you quickly, helping you to build your plans around our bike hire.
Identification and Deposit
To hire a bike you'll need to present a form of identification which shows your address, such as a drivers licence or passport. We will keep this document with us whilst you hire as security deposit. Before you hire you need to fill out our 'Hire Agreement' which means you will agree to our Terms and Conditions of Hire.
Pick up or Delivery
You can either pick up your bike from an agreed location in Rhos on Sea or Colwyn Bay, with Porth Eirias being our preference, or have your bikes delivered to your door. So whether you're local and just want to have the convenience of cycling straight from home or you are staying in the area and want to make a full day out from your accommodation, we make it easy for you to get the bike you want when you want it.
The coastal cycle route will get you to places you cant reach by car